Are you looking for Linksys Smart Wifi AC900, EA6200 router setup. The widely available Router makes you easy to connect it with multiple peripherals without getting trouble with its functions and speed. In order to connect your Router sharing the host for home or office network, you definitely need to access Linksys Setup. A good thing is when you have done the AC900, EA6200 Linksys configuration, you are ready to modify it from anywhere. The setup can be done like that:
- First of all, you must be ready with your computer and modem properly connected to ISP.
- Make sure your Internet Service Provider is offering high speed of the internet.
Linksys Smart Wifi AC900, EA6200 Router Setup
- Power on the new router, if you are going to use the Linksys Setup for the existing one then first disconnect your router.
- Connect the modem to the Yellow port of AC900, EA6200 Router using Internet cable.
- Connect the Computer to your Router in Blue port and then turn on the router as well as another device.
Access to Linksyssmartwifiroutersetup.com
- Go to your PC and open your web browser to follow the instruction required to complete the Linksys setup. Enter linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar or you can also log in via 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- For new users, the Linksys password is ‘admin’ case sensitive but the existing users should remember whether they have ever changed the password. If yes, then go with that. You can leave the username blank.
- Click on the ‘Log-in’ and you have accessed the Linksys basic setting page.
However, you can easily follow the Linksys Smart Wifi on-screen instruction described here. On accessing the Router home page, you are able to make changes in username & password, wireless setup, guest access, connect devices to your network, monitor internet speed, etc.