Linksys Router Setup for Linksys WRT1900AC Router enables the users to create a home network by which you can easily connect computers, laptop, printer, modem, etc. Additionally, when it comes to home network, it refers the wide use of internet accessing devices such as TVs, Web Cameras, Game consoles, etc. Keeping these benefits, one must know to access Linksys Setup.
Linksys Router Setup – Linksys WRT1900AC Router
First of all, the proper setup refers to create a connection between the Modem to receive the Internet signals, Router to connect multiple devices and computer or any other device to access the Router feature.
- Use the Ethernet cables to connect the modem to the Router and Computer to the router.
- Turn on all the devices, it will take time.
- Keep one thing in mind, go ahead only when all the devices are connected well and their indicator lights are stable.
- Now check, if your computer or connected device getting the proper signals of the internet? If not then check the internet connection properly.
- Open the Web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Go to the address bar and type linksyssmartwifi.com. If, it is not working then you can type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Get log into your account by username and password. As the password is ‘admin’ by default for every Linksys Router you can leave the username blank.
You have accessed the setup page of Linksys WRT1900AC Router, you can make the changes as per your need but first of all, you need to change the Linksys Password for your security concerns. On the other side, when you configure your Linksys WRT1900AC Router with Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you will be able to access Linksys router setting anywhere across the globe on any a device. The configuration is quite simple and faster.
- Go to Browser > Type linksyssmartwifi.com > confirm Linksys Password > Click on Log-in
- Make the required changes and don’t forget to click on ‘Save’ settings.
This is all you need to follow for Linksys Router Setup of Linksys WRT1900AC Router. Make sure follow each step sequence wise.