Access Linksys Setup for EA6350 Smart Wi-Fi Router gives you faster access to internet services on any wired or wireless device. One of the excellent technical devices, routers are growing their presence rapidly which saves your lots of time that you spend in connecting different devices separately. But many people are frustrating finding the installation and configuration instructions. However reaching here your search will get an end. We let you know the proper installation of EA6350 Smart Wi-Fi Router.
How to Install EA6350 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- First of all, make sure your Router and Modem are not connecting to a power outlet.
- Connect the internet cable between your modem and Router in the yellow port.
- Wait till the router LED gets on and stops blinking to become stable.
- Get your ‘Quick Start Guide’ which you get with your Router, find the wireless name and password to connect to the wireless name showing on your device wifi manager? (You can change the network name and password key meanwhile the Linksys Setup)
Create Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account
- Go to your Browser and type com
- Press ‘Enter’ key from your Keyboard and it will ask for email Id and password.
- If you have not created the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account yet then, first of all, you need to create this account. Click on ‘Click Here’ option showing along with “Don’t have an account”.
- Fill the required information but most important is your email id and password which is required to get log into the Linksys Smart Wifi.
- It may send a link to your email Id which you need to click by visiting your Email address. This is a verification process nothing else.
- Your account has been created, now you can again to your web browser and type linksyssmartwifi.com
- Fill the email id and password that you recently created.
Access Linksys Setup Admin – Smart Wifi Account
- The next option will appear Linksys Smart Wi-fi Setup. There is a check-box ‘I have read and accepted the License Terms for using this software’ click on this and click on the ‘Next’.
- Below is an option for ‘Manual Configuration’, click on this. It may also show as a checkbox ‘I want to skip Setup and configure my router manually’ click on this and go ahead.
- If you are a DSL user, you need to enter Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet account name and Password. Fill the required information and go ahead.
- It will show the updates for your router. Click on the checkbox to automatically update the firmware when the new firmware appears and click on the ‘Next’
- Next option will appear for Network Name and Password that you can write anything but secretly and you need to remember this so that no one can access your Linksys wireless setup accept you. Click on the ‘Next’.
- The wireless device users will get a message to reconnect to your Network. Now connect your wireless device using the new network name and password.
- Finally, it will show ‘Your Router is Set Up’
Now your Access Linksys Setup for EA6350 Smart Wi-Fi Router has done, you are ready to use the wireless setup to access internet services via Router.