Access Linksys Router Setup to connect Linksys Smart Wifi EA730 and get best internet services. If you are the one, depressed with low wifi range, slow downloading and browsing then go with the EA7300 router to connect multiple devices and enhance the Wifi range around your home network. The router is specialized to remove all kind of minor issues with your internet connectivity and improve your internet performance.
How to Access Linksys Router Setup – EA7300 Router
Linksys Smart Wifi router Setup is quite straight-forward, still, if you are getting any problem, go with the instruction:
- Insert the Ethernet Cable’s one end in the yellow port of your router. The yellow port refers to connect with internet. And another end of Ethernet Cable is to be inserted in the modem.
- Connect the router to your power board and let the power supply until the logo light (LED) of the Router becomes stable.
- Under the router, you can see a sticker mentioning the Wireless Network and Wireless Password. You can note down this for further help.
- Turn on your computer and it may appear on your screen asking for the Linksys WPA2 password. Enter the password that you note down from the Router’s sticker. That is your wireless Linksys Password.
- To access the Linksys setup webpage, go to the browser and type 192.168.1.1.
- Press ‘Enter’ and it will ask for username and password which is ‘admin’ by default. You can leave the username blank.
- The page displaying on the screen will be asking for an important update for your router. Click on ‘Automatic Updates’ and click on ‘Next’
How to Make Linksys Wireless Setup
- Go to your wireless settings to change the Name (SSID) and change the Network Passphrase (Password) for your Network security reasons.
- Click on ‘Next’
- Remember if you change the Wifi network, you have to reconnect your computer using new SSID name and passphrase to continue the changes.
- Set your Router administration password that will enable you to keep your control over the connected devices to your Wifi.
- Once you have done the setup, your screen will show ‘Your Router is Set Up’
- There is an option asking to create ‘Linksys Smart Wifi Router Account’, you need to click on the ‘Next’ to create this account.
- Fill the form with your required information like valid Email ID, you will be sent a verification link to your Email ID. By clicking on this link your account will be verified.
By creating this account you will be able for parental control over the connected devices which allow you to block the non-usable sites from others. You can manage the settings of your account and monitor overall activities happening on your Router.
Access Linksys Router Setup for Linksys Smart Wifi EA7300 Router is pretty easy and simple. You only need to follow the step wise guidance. Still, if you are getting any problem then approach Linksys Technical Support services.