Here we help to Access Linksys Router Login using one of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. Taking a glance at the wonderful features of Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 Smart Wi-Fi Router, you will be definitely looking for its instant installation. After all its great wireless-AC with Mu-MIMI technology, 4×4 wireless-AC, four adjustable antennas and 4×6 faster services provide better internet productivity to every user. So, now get ready to follow the below instruction.
Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 Smart Wi-Fi Router Installation
- Get the four antennas packed with your wifi Router and connect these antennas on the router. Make sure these antennas should be in vertical position. The antennas in horizontal position can’t get the signals properly.
- Plug in the router in the power outlet and press its switch on to supply the power to your router.
- Get your modem and fix its internet cable in the yellow internet port at the back-side of your router.
- Let the power indicator of your router get solid and stable.
- You got a Quick Start Guide with your Router that is containing the Wireless details. Follow these detail to connect wirelessly and click on the automatically connect option. Thus you can connect to your router in future automatically, not every time you will need to access Quick Start Guide to connect to your router.
Access Linksys Router Login
You are connected to the internet properly. Now launch your browser and type www.linksyssmartwifi.com. If you have already created a Linksys Smart Wifi account, it is beneficial to you to get access to Linksys Router Setup to any device without using any CD. In case you have not created the Linksys Smart Wifi account then click on ‘Click Here’ to create an account. On creating an account, you have to give a valid Email Id and password. Using this you can access Linksys Setup page. Now you are ready to make changes in your:
- Router’s name and password
- Connect the devices and monitor the connected devices
- Manage your guest access
- Test the internet connection speed
- Maintenance of parental control
- Maintain the Security
Important Tips: To keep your Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 Smart Wi-Fi Router error free, you should stay updated whenever the new version of firmware appears and go to update it immediately. It protects your router from errors and also updates the features for better Access to Linksys Router Login.